Saturday, October 2, 2010

MIA

Well I haven't been blogging like I intended.  I have been trying to decide if I was going to stick with the WOW theme like I intended or expand my content to include....well everything else that's on my mind.  I am leaning toward the latter.

We had a really active summer in-game but since school has started, I haven't been playing nearly as much.  One thing that no one tells you about getting to level 80 is that it gets boring.  Not boring enough to level a alt full time but boring nonetheless.  So there have been lots of other things that I have been thinking about that I feel need my special brand of commentary but I have held back unsure how to proceed.  My life in RL has been way more intresting that my in-game life.  Yes, I do still drive my toon while intoxicated from time to time (I don't recommend it) but I have had a lot more thought and mused about things in the real world. 

I have pretty firmly recreated my on-line life hiding behind a vale of anonymity (though some of you know me on some level).  I exist on twitter again (snakevudo@gmail.com) so follow me or send me email.  I am unsure about FB though. I still find myself suspicious of the social networking giant.  Let's just call it paranoia.  I was worried about how my content would be received but since no one is following me or reading my blogs I'm not sure if it matters.

No comments:

Post a Comment